Although we are based in West Yorkshire we cover the whole of the UK and have installations ranging from Land’s End Airport in Cornwall to Northlink Ferries in Aberdeen. With many clients in London, Scotland, Wales, etc we are used to travelling but this doesn’t mean we don’t welcome work closer to home and we have been fortunate recently to complete quite a few digital signage installations in Yorkshire. Here are some of them:
1. Henry Moore Institute (Leeds) – digital signage in the form of public informations displays.
2. Rudding Park Harrogate – meeting room digital solutions.
3. Mansfield District Council (Mansfield near Sheffield) – digital signage in the form of public informations displays.
4. The Hepworth (Wakefield) – public information displays.
5. Hunter Gee Holroyd (York) – High Brightness window display.
6. Dwell Estate Agents (Leeds) – bespoke easel / window display.
7. Stockeld Park (Wetherby) – outdoor LED digital display.
8. Hugh Rice Jewellers – bespoke digital window displays / in-store digital signage.
9. Blacker Hall Farm (Wakefield) – digital menu boards / free standing totems
10. Balterzens (Harrogate) – digital menu boards.
11. Castle Howard (York) – public informations displays.
As can be seen we offer a wide range of digital signage solutions and welcome enquiries from all over the UK. Please contact us for more information.