Digital Signage in London
We are based in Elland, West Yorkshire but cover the whole of the UK and our digital signage solutions can be seen in a large variety of places all around the country all the way from Cornwall to the North of Scotland. We have installed a lot of digital signage in London and the surrounding area which is not a surprise given the number of businesses in the region. Here is just a sample of some of our projects in London.
1. Provided 14 x Freestanding digital signage posters as part of a regular rental client at the Andaz Hotel, London for a finance industry conference.
2. Stansted Airport – National Express. Removed incorrectly spec’d & installed screens by third parties and replaced them with our DMS Pro Commercial Displays that are brighter, more impactful, rugged & able to deliver the requirements of National Express and give the brand a great platform for showing their ticket & journey information.
3. Digital Signage for Network Rail – Euston Station. More mobile Digital Signage totems installed at Euston Station, London, bringing the total in the capital to over 150 units. Messages are updated using our squareVIEW DSA Secure Content Management System.
4. e-Ink Digital Bus Stops. Central London bus stop with e-Ink Digital Sign showing the arrival times of buses. eInk displays use very little power & can be used to show information that doesn’t change quickly, making them ideal for timetables and route finding.
5. Palace of Westminster – To celebrate 80 years of London Luton Airport we installed our bespoke wrapped 50″ Freestanding interactive totem with squareVIEW Digital Signage.
6. Skyler London – We supplied 55″ High Bright Window Screen, guaranteed against blackening in direct sunlight plus for internal signage we supplied 70″ Point of Sale POS Display screen, used for eye-catching and dynamic messages and brand reinforcement.
7. London Luton Airport – A number of 50″ Interactive Freestanding totems as part of the £150m refurbishment of the airport. Complete with directional audio placed around the airport to keep passengers up to date with progress. This interactive totem has been wrapped with the airport branding, front and rear, providing a truly bespoke product for the locations in which they are placed.
8. Spice Shack – Digital Menu Boards & Content Design
Digital menu boards installed at Spice Shack in North London. Content can easliy be updated.
9. Sidcup High Street – Sunlight readable Digital Signage
London Borough of Bexley, Sidcup High Street Outdoor Digital Signage solution with full HVAC & health monitoring. Sunlight readable double sided 47″ 2,500 nits weatherproof screens powered by squareVIEW software.
We can supply all types of digital signage including outdoor screens, information screens, retail digital window displays, menu boards, digital easels, digital interactive whiteboards and more. We can also provide screen hire. We would welcome enquiries from businesses anywhere in the UK. Please contact us for more information.
- Exterior Digital Signage Solutions January 31, 2024
- What are Digital Display Totems? December 29, 2023
- TOP 10 things to include in your Outdoor Digital Signage tender October 30, 2023
- What Are Electronic Notice Boards? August 21, 2023
- Benefits of Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) Advertising Screens June 28, 2023