“The project was spot on for time and budget and exceeded expectations as far as the quality of service from Digital Media Systems and the screen.”
– Steven Falvey, Head of Property & Facilities
The Forum in Norwich was a Millennium Project built on the site of the old Norwich library, which burned down in 1994.
It has since become an iconic landmark in the city and is part of the ‘Norwich 12’, a family of heritage attractions that span the Norman, medieval, Georgian, Victorian and modern eras. The Forum is a popular meeting place and welcomes thousands of people through its doors each day to use the Norfolk and Norwich Millennium Library, as well as attend the exhibitions and events on offer.
- 65” wall mount high bright all-in-one semi-outdoor LCD digital sign
- 6mm tempered glass with <0.9% reflectivity
- -20°C to 40°C operating temperature
- Ventilation based advanced thermal management
- IP50 Steel enclosure with custom RAL colour
- Corrosion protected
- Ambient Light adjustable
- Rugged & Vandal proof design
- Built in intelligence, reporting& remote control.